Trying to act like an asshole because you are buying merch may result in the following.
1) You will be outwit. Nothing you say is new or funny.
2) You will be outsmart. (Because you are a dumb ass)
3) Your girlfriend might find the merch person better looking than you and give him her number.
4) Your friends that are laughing with you because they think you are funny. Will be the first ones to walk away after the merch person makes you feel like a small insignificant piece of shit that you are.
5) If The merch person is in a good mood He will invite your girlfriend backstage so she can meet the band. The band that you purchased tickets for her to see. while you sit by merch wondering what she is doing with the lead singer that you know she has a huge crush on.
These are just a few of them. So be nice and polite and stop trying to act like some tough guy because no one is buying it.
That is the first words I heard someone tell me when I wanted to start doing my own merch. Although we are small we are always working hard in creating a good reputation. Because a good reputation is everything. Specially in our case that we are trying to do it all anonymously. So we don’t play games when it comes to service. We try to make every single person that orders our shirts comfortable with the price and the quality of the shirts.
We are not recreating the wheel. We are going with the one thing many larger brands forget. “We listen” we listen and read every email we get at our site. We try to do everything we can to please everyone. *Knocks on wood* so far we have not had any major problems with any our packages as we email every single person a tracking number so they know where their package is at all times. I mean Well besides me being a dummy and sending someone the wrong shirt. We are humans and want to treat every single order like it was packed by a human. We take the time to make every single order like it’s our only order. We are far from perfect but we will try to at least never lose the passion that we started with. The passion to make sure customer service is optimal.
Thanks again for the support. We have a few collaborations coming with fellow friends and their own brands. We support our friends and peers. Because with out them we are nothing! Look forward to see some great stuff here at www.themerchdude.com
Bootleg Merch. Is MERCH that is not official merch. It’s cheap, low quality and the band does not see a Penny from it. Bootleg Merch is usually sold outside the venue out of a garbage bag, back pack or the trunk of a car it’s usually some shady looking dude outside the parking lot. These shirts are poop and does not support the band at all!
If you are ever at a show and see bootleg merch tell the merch person working the show they will get security to get rid of it.